Friday, March 23, 2012

Spreading the Sookie!

In the next blog post I am going to do a review on the Sookie Stackhouse / Southern Vampire Series, which is one of my favorite series of all time. I am not going to do all 11 books at once though, that would be ridiculous! Because I love them so much I am not going to give them all away at once. I want to spread them out and do a Sookie Review once every two weeks, in between all the other books I like to share with you.

I would also like to mention that the people who enjoyed reading Twilight or Harry Potter and never found books they liked reading as much (like me), should really stick with me because I am surely going to recommend some stories you will also love. It is never too late to turn into a Fantasy bookworm!

For now I am just going to leave you with a little Lafayette, from the True Blood Series. A character from the Sookie Stackhouse Novels who in the books, never gets to be in the second one but makes the HBO Series so much more funny and interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment